Chartered Financial Planner
Wesley enjoys providing holistic advice and complete financial planning, building relationships with and working alongside his clients throughout their lifetimes to ensure their financial plans remain in track. He specialises in Pensions and Investments and also has a keen interest in helping his clients plan their estates and reduce their Inheritance Tax liabilities.
Wesley likes to keep active, he has for many years trained in Wing Chun Kung Fu and reached 5th Technician (Master). He also enjoys playing squash and golf. With 2 young children he is very much focused on getting a good work life balance and enjoying family time.
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- Financial Planning Certificate
- CF8 Long Term Care
- RO8 Pension Update
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- AF1 – Advanced Diploma in Personal Tax and Trust Planning
- AF3 – Advanced Diploma in Pension Planning
- AF4 – Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning
- AF5 – Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
2003 to date: Independent Financial Adviser & Mortgage Adviser
2001- 2003: Independent Mortgage Adviser